In the heart of Surry Hills on a quiet street, this centrally located two-bedroom plus study apartment puts you at walking distance to Oxford and Crown Streets with its vibrant cafe, restaurant and pub scene and a stones throw from Central Station and the city centre.
Core features and benefits
- Enter the open plan apartment on the top level into the bar, dining and kitchen area
- Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors flows onto the oversized entertainment deck overlooking Surry Hills, the city and beyond. This creates an open feel incorporating the expansive view
- The well-appointed chefs kitchen comes complete with two ovens and top of the range appliances and facilities as well as an induction stove
- The butlers pantry ensures quick and easy food prep and also contains the laundry facilities
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, built in wardrobes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed andbuilt in wardrobe
- Study with potential for one single bed if necessary
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Living area with amazing views over the city rising above the surrounding buildings
- Third toilet including a large mural of a New York subway!
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.