Property Providers is Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors gaps we have created services that they want through understanding and filling the gaps in the market! Our team is growing and we need motivated and energetic Hunters to convert quality property assets across our short-term portfolio and long-term rental rent roll.
- Identifying, generating and converting new business opportunities through cold-calling agent networks, direct marketing, digital channels and customer referrals.
- Analysing potential sales opportunities by using data analysis, segmented research and information available to identify the attributes most valued by potential clients
- Reviewing and assessing property and advising clients of estimated weekly rental return
A little about you
- You're a keen prospector with an instinctive ability to hunt business B2C and B2B
- Demonstrated sales experience ideally gained in property, event management, media or professional services
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition with a strong desire to 'smash' KPIs and goals
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Willingness to do 'whatever it takes' to get the job done
- Professional presentation with great communication skills
- Experience using a CRM, e.g. SalesForce
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "helping people live better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role contact Don Binkley at email@example.com.