It's hard not to enjoy the spectacular views from this harbour-front apartment overlooking Rushcutters Bay. Bright and comfortable living with hardwood floors throughout offers a home away from home, set in a desirable location for a memorable Sydney stay. Enjoy the welcome breeze from Rushcutters Bay while relaxing on the balcony on a warm afternoon with a glass of wine. The living room and the bedroom benefit from waterfront views over the bay adding a little luxury to your stay.
Nearby Potts Point is home to awarded restaurants such as Monopole, Fratelli and Apollo, with clusters of chic cafes, the hatted restaurants at Woolloomooloo Bay Wharf are just minutes away as well as night life in nearby Kings Cross with plenty of bars and clubs to choose from. Walk to the Botanical Gardens and Art Gallery, jog along the Harbour foreshore or stroll into the city. Handily, Kings Cross railway station is only a 5 minute walk away, just one stop from Martin Place (CBD) and two stops from Bondi Junction. There are many buses that go to Circular Quay, Watson's Bay and other Eastern Suburbs locations. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport by train or 20 minutes by taxi.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Amazing water views over Rushcutters Bay and surrounding district towards Darling Point
- Floorboards throughout with soft rugs and entry way leading to the open plan living and dining area
- Balcony overlooking the gorgeous boats at the marina and leafy park
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and double bed looking directly on to the bay
- Light-filled second bedroom with double bed, desk and wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath and sunny aspect
- Broadband, dishwasher, internal washer/dryer, TV/DVD and intercom
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers, (an award winning, local, licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA)
Top 5 things the owner loves about their home:
- We love the tranquility of being tucked away off a quiet, exclusive loop overlooking the peaceful bay, whilst still having the quaint, friendly village atmosphere of Elizabeth Bay and bustling Potts Point on our doorstep.
- The stunning 45 min walk to Circular Quay via Woolloomooloo Wharf, the Botanical Gardens and Opera House is a must for those that want to see the harbour in all its glory.
- With thriving Potts Point just a short walk away, its cosmopolitan restaurants, markets, bars & boutique shops are some of the best the city has to offer. We love Zinc for breakfast, the Fish Shop for its fresh seafood lunch and why not try Billy Kwong for a delicious Chinese/Mod Oz fusion.
- We love to catch the no. 325 bus behind Rushcutters Bay park and take the picturesque harbour ride east right through to Watsons Bay & South Head. One of our favourite stops is the gorgeous, sandy harbour beach, Shark Bay, at Neilsen Park - perfect for a swim and lunch at the beachside kiosk or restaurant.
- A waterside stroll through Rushcutters Bay Park down to the left or Beare Park to the right, either are perfect to stop & picnic or have coffee at the kiosks and Marina cafs.
- New Years Eve fireworks can be seen from the park opposite, entry is free with a great atmosphere and amenities.
- Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race leaves from the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia opposite the apartment - great to watch boat crews prep for the race from our balcony on Boxing Day morning.
Occasionally the washer/dryer can move slightly when in use, a gentle push to the left side will help it back into the tight cupboard so the door can close properly.
The bedroom curtains are quite heavy & can be difficult to close, instead,the blackout blinds will give you a great nights sleep andprivacy when you need it.
Pulling the shower curtain fully around to the left when in the shower, will ensure that water doesn't splash onto the sink area.
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us